Colloide Shortlisted For The Construction Excellence Awards 2018
We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted as finalists in the Health & Safety Category of the 2018 Construction Excellence Awards. The Awards provide an opportunity to recognise and celebrate the achievements of the construction industry.
The Health & Safety award is judged on the following criteria:
• Impact of ongoing commitment to health and safety on preventing and reducing injuries and sickness absence
• Consideration of the health and safety impacts on the community
• Evidence of integration of health and safety within management of the business
• Evidence of organisation’s continual improvement
• Evidence of managing occupational health, occupational hygiene and wellbeing
The Construction Excellence Awards were launched in 1999 and have since become one of the premier events in the Northern Ireland construction calendar. The company is looking forward to the gala event in the Culloden Hotel on the 18th October where the winners will be announced.