What to expect from our Biomass Installation
Colloide Engineering Systems take great pride in the knowledge that all products used in the installations are of the highest quality and in particular the Guntamatic biomass boilers used are of the highest quality available in the marketplace.
Benefits of the Guntamatic boiler at a glance:
- Regulated incandescent bed temperature: Perfect ash formation, no slag formation.
- Self-cleaning step grate: The incandescent bed can be changed, subject to fuel.
- Stainless steel cyclonic combustion chamber: Perfect dust separation, corrosion prevention.
- Advanced microprocessor control: Automatic ignition and output reduction down to 7 kW, Lambda probe, weather-compensated control for up to 6 mixer circuits, optional remote control via mobile phone.
- Highest convenience: Automatic grate and heat exchanger cleaning (mobile ash box to be emptied only approx. every 2-3 months).
- Lasting quality: Extremely robust agitator and screw conveyor design, gearboxes and motors of the highest quality, silicon-carbide combustion chamber, stainless steel linings.
- Low power consumption: Pioneering discharge technology.
After sales service:
Experienced and trained Mechanical & Electrical Engineers to contact after the Biomass Installation. Stock of spare parts based in Cookstown, Co Tyrone. Cover in the event of breakdown. Telephone support. Limited service – a number of boilers service per visit – at a reduced charge.
Colloide Engineering Services only use equipment of the highest specification:
- High efficiency energy saving Wilo/Grundfos pumps.
- Kamstrup heat meters.
- Kingsspan Insulation within the boiler house and valve jackets and insulated covers on pumps minimising heat loss and directing heat to where it is required.
- Safety valves installed for preventative maintenance.
- Wood pellet storage options to suit customer’s needs. Choice of heaters.
- Gas boiler system assist if required.
- Quality insulated locally made buffer tanks.
There is a clear advantage gained by using a biomass boiler heating with a wet heating system in poultry units.
- Extremely low CO levels compared to oil or gas heating which gives a better working environment
- Dryer litter, reducing bedding costs
- Birds spread evenly over unit
- Better environment for birds to thrive
- Massive savings with reduced fuel spend and RHI grant payment
Colloide can act as design and build contractors and supported by our supply chain, we can offer a ‘turn key package’ and take care of all aspects of the system including setup and supply storage. Our ‘full circle’ service removes the pressure and time constraints for our clients.
Our in-house team is knowledgeable in the industry and can provide advice on the grants and incentives available within both the UK and ROI. Speak to us today for help with your own Biomass Installation.